Monday, May 9, 2011

Natural Beauty

This is very un-PC to admit, but I'm usually not a fan of natural and organic products. A few here and there I like, but generally I prefer my beauty products chock full of chemicals. But since about 60 percent of topical ingredients get absorbed into your blood stream, I decided to take a natural approach when I found out I was pregnant.

Alba Botanica Body Cream has quickly become one of my favorite products because it's super hydrating without feeling heavy and greasy and takes the edge off of that stretched skin feeling as your belly grows. I love the Kukui Nut and Coconut Milk formulas because they smell absolutely delish and intensely nourish. When I need something a little lighter I'll swap the body butter for the Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion, which softens, smooths and restores elasticity with a lighter lotion formula that absorbs super fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment