Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Found: A Stylish and Affordable Diaper Bag

Oh, the diaper bag. This is something I've struggled with for awhile now. Since it's an item I'll be using everyday, I wanted something super stylish and not those canvas polka dot disasters that usually come to mind when you hear the words diaper bag. Now, I'm the first person to spring for luxury goods, but it did seem a little silly, even to me, to drop major dough on let's say, a Gucci diaper bag, since I would imagine that thing will see its fair share of stains.

I finally found the perfect super chic and reasonably priced line of diaper bags courtesy of Timi and Leslie. The celeb-fave line (Jessica Alba carries the Charlie and Victoria Beckham was just gifted one at her recent baby shower) features bags done in faux leather (easier to clean!!) that look more like a great oversized handbag than a diaper bag. The best part? Every bag is under $200 and you can often find them on sale at online retailers like Zappos and Amazon. I'm personally trying to decide whether I want the black patent Baby Jane or Rachel.

Head over to the Timi and Leslie website to check out the convertible collection and to locate either a real store or an online retailer that carries the goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment